Hiring: Graphic Designer
Company: Nicki K. Media, Inc.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
STATUS: Contract Employee
Are you passionate about graphic design? Are you looking to take a company’s basic graphic design infrastructure and grow into something big? Do you love working with a team that is creative, collaborative, problem solving, and organized? This fully remote, contracted position reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
Nicki K Media, Inc. is a growing portfolio of training programs that help people take control of their careers, their businesses, and their lives. Our team members are smart, dedicated, and support one another. We are deeply committed to helping our students positively transform their lives. We’re women-owned, entirely remote, and very much into enjoying what we do for a living.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a graphic design role
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
We have a running list of prioritized projects that this contract position can tackle, including (but not limited to):
- Designing Leadpages (like a lot of them)
- Creating on-brand Keynote presentations for our courses
- Revamping social media templates for use in Canva
Who You Are
You’re a design-oriented person who sees what could be beautiful with a little bit of work. You love Leadpages (or are willing to learn Leadpages) to create gorgeous designs that our marketing team can use to convert leads to sales. Building Keynote templates with only your creativity (and brand colors) as the restriction is fun and exciting to you. You take feedback as well as provide suggestions and solutions where you see opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (internships are a plus!) in a marketing-related role
- Must have access to a computer and dependable Internet service
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- Enthusiastic and non-defensive, able to give and receive constructive feedback and communicate effectively
- Reliable and distraction-free work environment
- Located in the US
This position is NOT for:
- Someone who doesn’t have an eye for design or doesn’t understand brand guidelines
Software Utilized by Company
You have experience with: Leadpages (or are willing to learn!), Keynote
Bonus points if you have experience with Drip, Samcart, WordPress, Deadline Funnel, Screenflow, Kajabi, Slack, Zoom
Current Team Members
CEO, Marketing Manager, Business Operations Manager, Business Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Media Producer, Part-time Customer Service
About Nicki K Media, Inc.
The cultural pillars of the company include:
- Enthusiasm – We’re excited about the company, we’re excited about the opportunities, and we’re excited about empowering and educating our customers.
- Resourcefulness – We figure out how to get what needs to be done, done.
- Integrity – We always do what we say we’ll do, on time, and with excellence. We don’t half-ass anything.
- Growth-Mindedness – We make choices and pursue goals that help us grow as team members and help our company grow as an organization.
- Drive for Results – We do things that have big impacts and we don’t get wrapped up in the inconsequential things that try to get in the way.
- Service – We help people change their lives and we realize what an honor and privilege that is.
- Inclusivity – We value all members of our team and realize good ideas can come from anyone within the company. Our differences are what makes our work even stronger.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send along your resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words “Graphic Designer Application” in the email subject line. In your email please tell us what you bring to the table that no other candidate does and which portfolio pieces you would like us to look at in particular.