Nicki K Media is a growing family of brands offering career-building courses, training, and resources that help people make empowered, intentional choices in both their careers and their lives. Our team members are smart, dedicated, and support one another, and we’re looking for a Marketing Assistant with the same roll-up-your sleeves, let’s-do-this! attitude.
Must be accustomed to working remotely. This is a fully remote entry-level position. We’re looking for a long-term partner who is excited about the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage marketing activities.
- Assist coordination of digital marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist with content creation across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, blog posts, podcast, etc.).
- Write compelling copy for various needs.
- Build email funnels.
- Analyze industry and marketing trends and best practices, identifying ways to apply insights across brands.
- Engage with our online communities.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and interviews between various internal and external.
- Ensure brand consistency across channels.
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who is detail-obsessed. Solving problems isn’t just something you enjoy—it’s the only way you know how to operate. You thrive juggling multiple projects on various timelines and your personal motto is get—ahem—stuff—done. You believe too much communication is better than not enough. You read ads and experiment with new marketing platforms just for fun and your goal is to grow into a marketing manager (and beyond).
- 0 to 2 years’ experience (internships are a plus!) in a marketing-related role
- Understanding of digital marketing and desire to build your career in marketing
- Intense attention to detail and organization
- Ability to identify new opportunities, as well as pinpoint challenges and proactively recommend solutions
- An unquenchable curiosity
- Must have access to a computer and dependable Internet service.
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With:
To apply for this role, please send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words “Bora Bora” somewhere in your subject line. In your cover letter, please share:
- The first three steps you’d take if we were planning a giveaway for Nicki K Media.
- Your four-letter personality type (take the free personality test at 16personalities.com- it’ll only take a few minutes).
- What you bring to the table that no other candidate does.