Customer Service Assistant – Weekend Coverage (Part-time Freelance)
Nicki K Media is a growing family of brands offering career-building courses, training, and resources that help people make empowered, intentional choices in both their careers and their lives. Our team members are smart, dedicated, and support one another, and we’re looking for a Marketing Assistant with the same roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s-do-this! attitude.
Must be accustomed to working remotely. This is a part-time, fully remote, freelance position covering our customer service across three brands on weekends. A few times a year, we’d like this role to cover customer service during the week for other team members to take time off; these dates would be provided in advance. We’re looking for a long-term partner who is excited about the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to customer emails across three brands in FreshDesk.
- Provide feedback to the team based on patterns or suggestions from customers.
- Respond to customer comments on Meta Ads, direct messages, and posts.
Who You Are
You’re someone who likes to help others and doesn’t shy away from having to hold your ground. Solving problems isn’t just something you enjoy—it’s the only way you know how to operate. You have strong problem-solving skills. You believe too much communication is better than not enough. You are focused on the experience provided to the customer.
- 0 to 2 years experience (internships are a plus!) in a customer service role
- Intense attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Must have access to a computer and dependable Internet service.
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With:
- Deadline Funnel
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words “Azores” somewhere in your subject line.
In your cover letter, please share:
- A brief description of your customer service experience.
- Your MBTI personality type.