Meta (Facebook & Instagram) Ads Manager
Nicki K Media is a growing family of brands offering career- and business-building courses, training, and resources that help people make empowered, intentional choices in both their careers and their lives. Our team members are smart, dedicated, and support one another, and we’re looking for a freelance Meta Ads Manager with the same roll-up-your sleeves, let’s-do-this! attitude.
Must be accustomed to working remotely; this is a fully remote part-time freelance position for 5-10 hours a week (with potential for more). We’re looking for a long-term partner who is excited about the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Close collaboration with the Marketing Manager and CEO to bring Meta ads to life
- Day-to-day management of paid social advertising campaigns across Meta
- Constant learning to stay up to date on the latest Meta Ads changes and trends
- Provide strategy recommendations and contribute ideas
- Use the creative provided by the Marketing Manager to start and manage Meta Ads campaigns
- Set up Meta Ads audiences
- Track and report on tests and campaigns in Meta Ads
- Monitor what is working well and make smart suggestions on ads that are not improving
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who is detail-obsessed. Solving problems isn’t just something you enjoy—it’s the only way you know how to operate. You thrive juggling multiple projects on various timelines and your personal motto is get—ahem—*stuff* done. You believe too much communication is better than not enough.
- You’re adept at Meta Ads (at least 2 years of experience), having directly managed large budget campaigns with results to show.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- You’re always willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
- You have an unquenchable curiosity
- You must have access to a computer and dependable Internet service
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With:
- Google Drive
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word “tiki” somewhere in your subject line.
In your cover letter, please share:
- Your experience as a Meta Ads Manager and what you bring to the table that no one else does.
- Your MBTI.