We empower people to build lives they’re excited about, every day. Our courses teach people how to take control of their careers, find successful opportunities, and discover what brings them joy. We’re a team of entrepreneurial-minded innovators who encourage new ideas, support one another in our passions, and empower each other to succeed. And we want you to join us!
Help us build brands that inspire independence and freedom—and build a career you’ll love.
Company: Nicki K. Media, Inc.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you want to start your career with a position that will provide abundant opportunities? This entry-level remote position could be perfect for you. Nicki K Media, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Assistant with a roll-up-your sleeve, let’s-do-this attitude. This position is full-time and reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
Nicki K Media, Inc. is a growing portfolio of training programs that help people take control of their careers, their businesses, and their lives. Our team members are smart, dedicated, and support one another. We are deeply committed to helping our students positively transform their lives. We’re women-owned, entirely remote, and very much into enjoying what we do for a living.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing-related role
- College degree – preferred but not required. What’s most important to us is what you’ve accomplished in your work experience, as well as your emotional and intellectual intelligence.
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
- Project manage marketing activities.
- Assist coordination of digital marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist with content creation across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, blog posts, podcast, etc.).
- Write compelling copy for various needs.
- Build email funnels.
- Analyze industry and marketing trends and best practices, identifying ways to apply insights across brands.
- Engage with our online communities.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and interviews between various internal and external participants.
- Ensure brand consistency across channels.
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who is detail-obsessed. Solving problems isn’t just something you enjoy— it’s the only way you know how to operate. You thrive juggling multiple projects on various timelines and your personal motto is get—ahem—stuff—done. You believe too much communication is better than not enough. You read ads and experiment with new marketing platforms just for fun and your goal is to grow into a marketing manager (and beyond).
- 1 to 3 years’ experience (internships are a plus!) in a marketing-related role
- Understanding of digital marketing and desire to build your career in marketing
- Intense attention to detail and organization
- Ability to identify new opportunities, as well as pinpoint challenges and proactively recommend solutions
- An unquenchable curiosity
- Must have access to a computer and dependable Internet service
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- Fast learner – someone who can pick up new systems quickly
- Enthusiastic and non-defensive, able to give and receive constructive feedback and communicate effectively
- Access to a computer
- Reliable internet connection
- Reliable and distraction-free work environment
- Located in the US
This position is NOT for:
- Someone who doesn’t know what digital marketing is.
Software Utilized by Company
You have experience with: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
Bonus points if you have experience with Drip, Leadpages, Samcart, WordPress, Deadline Funnel, Keynote, Screenflow, Kajabi, Slack, Zoom
Current Team Members
CEO, Marketing Manager, Business Operations Manager, Business Assistant, Media Producer, Part-time Customer Service
About Nicki K Media, Inc.
The cultural pillars of the company include:
- Enthusiasm – We’re excited about the company, we’re excited about the opportunities, and we’re excited about empowering and educating our customers.
- Resourcefulness – We figure out how to get what needs to be done, done.
- Integrity – We always do what we say we’ll do, on time, and with excellence. We don’t half-ass anything.
- Growth-Mindedness – We make choices and pursue goals that help us grow as team members and help our company grow as an organization.
- Drive for Results – We do things that have big impacts and we don’t get wrapped up in the inconsequential things that try to get in the way.
- Service – We help people change their lives and we realize what an honor and privilege that is.
- Full-time remote work
- Salary based on experience
- Various training to expand marketing skillset
To apply for this role, please fill out the form here AND send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words “Marketing Assistant Application” in the email subject line. Please also include your MBTI in your cover letter along with answering the question, “What do you bring to the table that no other candidate does?”
We’re growing fast – check back soon!
Don’t see an opportunity that fits your skills? Send us your resume!